- Miguel and Alejandro call "daddy" and "son" each other.
- Fernando has an older brother.
- Alexander' is Carmen's brother.
- Alberto is the maternal grandfather of Marcos.
- María only has two child, like Carmen and Alberto.
- Tomás is the brother in law of Lucía.
- Berta is younger than her sister but is greater than his brother.
- Patricia is a niece of Carmen.
- Oscar is the brother of Joseph' father.
- Ana was born after his sister.
- Isabel is the daughter of Carlos' brother.
- Carlos and Joaquin have only male sons.
- Marta is the mother in law of Sonia and of another woman.
- Mary has two daughters.
- Sergio has a younger brother.
- Dolores has a son.
- David and Claudia were born after the imposition of the Euro currency in Europe.
- Miguel is the cousin of Javier, who was born the year that Juan Carlos was proclaimed King of Spain.
- Adela married just after the spanish Civil War.
- Luis has three grandsons or granddaughters.
- Irene is the eldest daughter of Rosa.
- Pablo and Felipe are brothers and were born the year that ended the second World War.
- Silvia was born the year when the last Spanish Constitution was approved.
- Javier, Luis and Pablo share the surname.